WELCOME TO THE COTTAGE SURGERY & The CORNER CLINIC
The Cottage Surgery blends traditional values of holistic care from cradle to grave with modern medicine. The practice has been operating in its current site for over 50 years. The original house at 347 Condamine Street, Manly Vale has been renovated to allow our patients access to a wider range of services.
We have also expanded into the Corner clinic, located just 30 metres away at shop 2, 341-343 Condamine Street, Manly Vale. We have male and female doctors, 3 nurses and friendly staff. We have strong patient loyalty and good links with the local community.
When booking appointments, please:
- do not use in an emergency eg chest pain, acute pain, breathing difficulties
- book a long appointment for * multiple and complex issues
* cervical screening (pap smears)
* Implanon insertion/removal
- call the office to arrange childhood vaccinations, health checks, special tests
- make a separate appointment for each person seeing the doctor
- online appointments are available for Dr Kiril Goring-Siebert, Dr Catriona Davies, Dr Sylvia Joseph, Dr Emily Coxon, Dr Annalisse WIlliams, Dr Eliza Davis, Dr Janet Kitchener-Smith, Dr Kathryn Mayer and Dr Angela Rajaratnam.
- for appointments for children, you will have to create a seperate account. An account can be created using the same email and password as the parent, but an email needs to be sent to email@example.com with full name of child, date of birth, email and address.
- please call or arrange a follow up appointment for results 2-3 days after having tests.